Jeff Hargett Mechanical, Inc., is a fully licensed H1 and H2 mechanical contracting firm. Our company has the ability to provide quotations based on site visits or by plans and specifications for any mechanical work that may be required at your commercial facility. We provide complete turnkey projects with JHMI being the prime contractor, thus giving you, the customer, the ability to have one company with which to interact. We offer such retrofit services as the following:
- Complete boiler replacements for the generation of both hot water and steam.
- Complete demolition of old equipment, even if it involves the removal of asbestos.
- Replacement of pumps, piping and any related equipment that is related to steam or hydronic systems.
- Complete chiller and cooling tower replacements and any associated equipment that deals with cooling for large capacity systems.
- Replacement of all types of HVAC equipment that may include, but is not limited to, ductwork, individual through the wall packaged units, condensing units, air handlers and all types of exhaust fans.
- Complete electrical services that are required for all related mechanical projects or for the adding of new services including but not limited to main power electrical panels, lighting and individual room services.
- Complete control packages that are involved with climate control and fire alarm systems.
- Provision of complete turnkey projects with JHMI being the prime contractor, thus giving you, the customer, the ability to have one company with which to interact.